POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jazz : Jazz Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Jazz
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 20 Oct 2007 03:45:34
Message: <4719b21e@news.povray.org>
I am busy with artwork on a jazz theme. The idea is to illustrate an
instrumental "duel" where one musician plays a short pice and the other one
echoe's the first one and so on.

Jazz-Duel.jpg was the first idea but it has evolved into Jazz-City.jpg so I
think this will be two artworks in the end. The first one has a more
abstract atmosphere where the second is of street musicians.

I am thinking of throwing in a couple of dustbins in the background and
Istill have to ad some flames in the "tonka""on the right.

Comments and help welcome.

-Nekar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Jazz-Duel.jpg' (105 KB) Download 'Jazz-City.jpg' (100 KB)

Preview of image 'Jazz-Duel.jpg'
Jazz-Duel.jpg

Preview of image 'Jazz-City.jpg'
Jazz-City.jpg